WASP'S Training Fee's and Refund Policy
PERTH, W.A TRAINING FEE'S:
THREE UNITS OF COMPETENCY INCLUDE:
5 day's training includes units HLTPAT002, BSBMED301 and HLTPAT004
$1760.00 this includes all materials, and equipment used throughout the training.
To secure a place on one of our 5 days training sessions, we require either half payment or a deposit of no more than a $1000.00 upon enrolment, the remaining amount on your file this is then to be paid on the first morning of the training.
PERTH, W.A, BRISBANE. QLD, SYDNEY, NSW. ADELAIDE, SA TRAINING FEE'S:
TWO UNITS OF COMPETENCY INCLUDE:
2 day's training includes units HLTPAT002, BSBMED301
$880.00 this includes all materials, and equipment used throughout the training.
To secure a place on one of our 2 days training sessions, we require either half payment OR you have the option to pay the fee in full. If there is a remaining amount on your file this is then to be paid on the first morning of the training.
The units in a private training session usually include the one unit of blood collection. This unit is used in so many industries for different procedures. A company can contact us direct for a custom quote. We deliver private training all over Australia and customise the training to your company needs
Students will receive a receipt along with a name badge and declaration form upon registration on the first morning of the training.
Please note that No cheques will be accepted on the first morning of the training.
1. Credit card: there is a 1.05% surcharge
2. Cheque: please make this out to W.A School of Pathology, and post with the enrolment forms
to PO Box 2202, Warwick, Perth 6024, write on the back or in the correct space the whole name of the person who is booking onto the training. Please keep in mind it can take 2 working weeks for a cheque to be processed, and a booking will not be confirmed until this shows in the accounts.
(we do suggest a tracker on money orders, as we take no responsibility for lost postage)
We have a strict refund policy in place, upon enrolling students agree to the training schools terms and conditions including they understand the refund policy.
Students will receive a refund policy agreement along with their confirmation email. This attachment must be filled out and sent back to WASP prior to the start date of the training enrolled into.
All forms are attached to the student/s files and kept on record for 30 years.
To help students ensure they have made the correct decision once enrolled onto the training, WA School of Pathology offers a 10 day cooling off period. This period will start from date of enrolment as entered on the student enrolment document. Where cancellations are requested in writing by the student within 10 days of the cooling off period, a refund of all payments will be paid, minus the non- refundable $100.00 enrolment/admin fee.
Please be aware that the cooling off period does not apply if it falls in/over the 14 working days prior to the training start date.
After the cancellation period has expired, the following refund policy (See refund policy below) will apply to cancellations received after the 10 day cooling off period. Refund request will only be accepted in writing within the 10 day cooling off period. After this time our refund policy will come into effect. Please be aware that the cooling off period does not apply if it falls in/over the 14 working days prior to the training start date.
W.A School of Pathology reserves the right to change course dates and venues, or to cancel courses where necessary.
In the event of training being cancelled every effort will be made to avoid inconvenience by transferring attendees to other scheduled training dates or awarding full refunds if requested.
Refunds shall only be considered upon receipt of a written request and shall only be considered in the following situations:
W.A School of Pathology reserves the right if the need arises to cancel or postpone training. Students will be given as much notice as possible in the event of a training session being postponed or cancelled.
Where there is cancellation of training by W.A School of Pathology, a full refund will be issued either by bank transfer or cheque within 21 working days
Where cancellation of training is given by a Student with less than 14 working days prior to training start date a refund of training fees will not be given, unless a student falls into the Exceptional Circumstances.
Once training materials are issued or the training has commenced, there will be no refund of course fees.
In Exceptional Circumstances: Such as client/s facing financial hardships, medical illness, accident, etc. W.A School of Pathology will assess each case and will apply the refund policy based on individual merit. A full refund will be offered to the student minus the non- refundable $100.00 enrolment/admin fee: Please note that the student must provide substantial evidence for this request to be considered, and applied.
All cancellations must be received in writing.
An itemised list of fees payable by the student is available from W.A School of Pathology, this may be requested at any stage of the students study.
All refund requests must be received in writing and the correct refund form must be completed and sent back to the W.A School of Pathology.
Refund Policy outlined:
1. Formal withdrawal in writing must be received by the W.A school of Pathology prior to 14 days, 14 working days from the scheduled training date including the cooling off period, 14 working days from the scheduled training date, this is in working hours Monday to Friday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm, and this is a strict refund policy when you enrol for the training session you agree to these terms and conditions. An application for refund minus the non- refundable $100.00 enrolment/admin fee, will be forwarded to the student for completion and submission.
Please note Saturday and Sunday are not working days in Australia; a cancellation notice needs to be Received by the school during regular office hours Monday- Friday, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm local time.
2. Where a Student agrees to the terms of this Policy, such agreement on this enrolment form is a legal document and defines that the student understands and accepts the terms and conditions of our training organisation.
3. Students, who verbally or formally withdraw from the training within 14 working days from commencement of the scheduled training date, will not be entitled to receive any refund of fees paid. Such action will recompense the training provider for items such as materials, and resources already purchased to deliver the training, Marketing/Promotion to attract other students were minimum student numbers are required to deliver the training, and ensure that students already enrolled in the training are not disadvantaged by cancellation of the training due to lack of minimum class numbers to deliver the training.
4. Non attendance at the scheduled commencement of the training assumes that the student has withdrawn from the training without formal or informal notice. In circumstances of non attendance no refund of fees will be applicable.
5. In circumstances where a student suffers serious illness or disability and documentary medical evidence is submitted, (not just a normal sick note from your GP), arbitration between the training director and the student will establish any proportion refund of fee’s. In such case the training director will retain sufficient costs to cover materials, and resources already purchased to deliver the scheduled training, minus the non- refundable $100.00 enrolment/admin fee.
6. Where upon a student has requested to be enrolled into the next training, if a second cancellation is made no refund will be given regardless of notice.
7. Students will only be considered for enrolment into the next training session if adequate notice is given as required with initial booking, or suffers serious illness as stated in
(Please note illness to other family members will not qualify you for a refund. If there is a serious situation with a family member and proof can be made e.g.: plane ticket etc, then a refund, minus the non- refundable $100.00 enrolment/admin fee, can be discussed with the training coordinator) A $50.00 re booking fee will occur. Please note once you have been transferred, there will be no more transfers, or refunds and the $50.00 fee will still occur, if a student cancels after being re-booked, there will be no refund issued. (depending on the serious/reason of second cancellation)
8. If a student chooses not to complete the training after commencement of training for any reason, no refund fully or partially will be issued.
In the unlikely event of any training being cancelled by the W.A School of Pathology due to unforeseen circumstances, students will be reimbursed in full for money paid in advance.Training fills quickly and places are limited, so a prompt reply is recommended to avoid disappointment.
Recognition of prior learning (RPL) is available for eligible students: Please ring our office on: 08 9302 3306
As part of the enrolment process, each student will receive a LEARNER NEEDS ANALYSIS: Industry Knowledge, and personal skills forms. These forms are completed by each student prior to the training and will be attached to each students individual file. This process aids in identifying individual learning styles and any support services that may be required so that training delivery can be tailored accordingly.
Each student will receive a LEARNER NEEDS ANALYSIS: Industry Knowledge, and personal skills forms, Once we have received the students enrolment. In order to finalise the enrolment process the forms must be completed by each student and sent back via email, all forms will be attached to each students individual file. This process aids in identifying individual learning styles and any support services that may be required so that training delivery can be tailored accordingly.
Once the learner needs forms are received accounts will process the payment allocated on the enrolment form, your booking will be finalised and a personal confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided on the enrolment form.
If you do not receive any contact from the WA School of Pathology with in 48 business hours of submitting an enrolment, please call or email the WA School of Pathology on:
Office number: 08 9302 3306
Click on the link below and fill out an enrolment form and press submit.
When Enrolling Remember to:
Enter the date of the training in the space at the very top of the enrolment page
Select the training you are enrolling into, e.g: two days training or 5 days training
Include First Middle (if any) Last Names
Address must be a street address
A valid email address must be entered as students receive confirmations and any other training updates to the email supplied upon enrolment
Read all questions on the form and answer them to the best of your ability
If you have a USI number already please supply this in the section made available for this, If you do not have a USI number please fill in the correct information required if you give Permission for the WA School of Pathology to apply for a USI on your behalf.
Select the correct payment section (please note no more than $1000.00 will be accepted by the W.A School of Pathology prior to the selected training starting.
If you agree to the training schools policy and procedures and understand the refund policy, click yes in the final box